§ 1 General Provisions:
- This document defines the rules for the processing and protection of personal data of Customers using the Online Store available at the Internet address www.sklep.mirimpex.pl. The document also defines the rules for the use of "Cookies".
- The administrator of the personal data of the Online Store Customers within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997, on the protection of personal data is Mirosław Woroń running a business under the name of Private Enterprise Production and Commerce "MIRIMPEX" based in 32-020 Wieliczka, Grabówka 111, NIP : 683,000 41 60, National Business Registry Number: 008 072 482, telephone number: (12) 288 32 52 or 601 905 906, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Administrator declares that he adheres to the rules on the protection of personal data of persons using the website and all legal regulations provided for by the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2015 item 2135).
- Data sets of people using the website are submitted to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection. The data contained in the application are always up to date and each time they are subject to immediate updating, no later than within 30 days from the date of changing the means of personal data protection. The collections have a comprehensive description of the protection measures used by the Administrator.
- The customer has the right to ask the Administrator to obtain comprehensive information on how his personal data is used. We always strive to provide clear information about the data we collect, how we use it, what purposes it serves and to whom we pass it, what protection we provide to other entities and provide information about the institutions to contact in case of doubts.
- The administrator applies all technical measures indicated in the GIODO application, such as physical protection measures for personal data, hardware measures for IT and telecommunications infrastructure, security measures within software tools and databases, and organizational measures ensuring adequate protection of personal data being processed - in particular protecting personal data against making them available to unauthorized third parties, obtaining by unauthorized persons and using them for unknown reasons, as well as accidental or deliberate change, loss, damage or destruction of such data.
- The Seller of the Online Store on the terms specified in the Regulations and in this document has exclusive access to data. Access to the Customer's personal data may also be entrusted to other entities by means of which the Customer makes payments for purchases in the Online Store, which collect, process and store personal data in accordance with its Regulations and entities that have the task of delivering the Goods to the Customer. Access to personal data of the Customer is granted to above entities to the extent necessary and the only one which will ensure the implementation of their services so that the customer can buy and receive the goods and pay for them.
- The Seller undertakes all activities necessary to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of the Customers' personal data of the Online Store and uses personal data only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose in which the user entrusted data to the Administrator.
- The Customer has the right to obtain clear and complete information on how we use his personal data and for what purposes they are needed. We always explicitly inform about the data we collect, how and to whom we pass it on and provide information about entities to contact in case of doubts, questions or comments.
- In case of any doubts regarding the Seller's use of the Customer's personal data, the Seller immediately undertakes action to clarify and dispel such doubts, in a full and comprehensive manner, we answer all questions related to the problem.
- The Administrator makes every endeavour to protect Customers of the Online Store against unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure and destruction of information in our possession.
- The Administrator will comply with all effective rules and regulations regarding data protection and will cooperate with data protection authorities and authorized law enforcement authorities. In the absence of provisions on the protection of personal data, we will act in accordance with generally accepted principles of data protection, principles of social coexistence and established customs.
The extent and purpose of collecting personal data
The extent and purpose of collecting personal data
- Seller processes customer personal data necessary for the correct fulfilment of services available in the online store and for accounting purposes, i.e .:
- in order to place an order in the Online Store
- in order to conclude a sales agreement
- in order to issue a VAT invoice
- keeping a Customer Account
- implementation of the Newsletter service
- implementation of the Contact Form service
- The Seller collects, processes and stores the following Customer data:
- name and surname
- company's data
- delivery address
- e-mail address
- phone number
- tax identification number
- The Seller declares that the provision of data by the Customer in the above-mentioned scope is completely voluntary, and at the same time necessary for the full implementation by the Seller of services provided via the Online Store.
- The Seller automatically collects the information contained in Cookies files in order to collect data related to the use of the website by the Customer or the User. A cookie file is a small piece of text that the website sends to the client's browser and which the browser sends back at the next entries to the site. They are mainly used to maintain a session, e.g. by generating and sending a temporary identifier after logging in. The administrator uses "session" cookies stored on the Customer's end device until logging out, turning off the website or turning off the web browser and "permanent" cookies stored on the Customer's end device for the time specified in Cookie parameters or until they are removed by Customer.
- Cookie files adjust and optimize the Online Store and its offer for the needs of Customers through activities such as creating statistics of the Online Store views and ensuring the security of the Online Store. Cookies are also necessary to maintain the client's session after leaving the website, they enable him to return to the contents of the basket without losing its parameters, which would mean a necessity to select the Goods again.
- At any time, the Customer can completely block and delete the collection of cookies using his web browser.
- Blocking the possibility of collecting cookies on his device may make it difficult or impossible to use some of the functions of the Online Store, for which the Customer is fully entitled, but must be aware of the functionality limitations available on the Online Store website.
- A customer who does not want to use "cookies" in the above-described purpose at any time can delete them manually. To read the detailed instructions for the procedure, please visit the website of the manufacturer of the web browser used by the customer.
- More information on Cookies is available in the help menu of any web browser. Examples of Internet browsers that support these "cookies": Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox. Google Chrome, Opera.
Rights and Obligations
Rights and Obligations
- The Administrator has the right, as well as the statutory obligation to provide selected or all information regarding the Online Store Customers to public authorities or to third parties who submit such a request for information on the basis of applicable provisions of Polish law.
- The customer has the right to access their personal data collected by the Administrator at any time. The possibility of verification, modification, supplementation as well as the removal and discontinuation of the processing of the Customer's personal data, without giving a reason, is a customer’s legal right.
- In order to exercise its rights, the Customer may at any time send a relevant declaration of will to the address of the Data Administrator or via electronic mail.
- Removal of personal data or termination of processing by the Administrator may result in a complete lack of possibility to grant services provided via the Online Store, or their serious limitation.
- The administrator obliges to obey mandatory legal provisions and generally accepted principles of social coexistence.